A neuromuscular full mouth reconstruction is when a series of cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry procedures are performed to offer a patient with a fully functional, gorgeous, and natural looking smile. Usually a full mouth restoration is performed on people suffering from very worn and damaged teeth, decayed or missing teeth, and / or a misaligned bite.
You may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction if you suffer from several of the following indicators :
- Chronic headaches or migraines
- Loose or shifting teeth
- Painful teeth
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Pain in the face, neck, shoulder or back regions
- Sore jaw joints
- Choked ears
- Restricted jaw movement
- Worn, chipped or cracked teeth
All neuromuscular full mouth reconstructions are performed in steps and mixed with tests and controls to make sure that you achieve the smile you have dreamed of while getting rid of any discomfort due to neuromuscular disorders.
several of the following indicators :
- Treatment of temporomandibular joint disorder ( TMJ )
- Placement of dental crowns to cap your teeth, which will buttress damaged and cracked teeth
- Applying porcelain veneers to brighten your smile and eliminate
- cracked, chipped or gapped teeth
- Dental bridges to replace lost or damaged teeth
- Dental implants to replace teeth that cannot be revived
Neuromuscular full mouth restorations require a very highly talented and skilled cosmetic and neuromuscular dentist. Dr. Kondrashova is trained in providing perfect cosmetic care. We care about our patients’ smiles and struggle to provide them with the extra self-confidence and standard of life they deserve.